Herpes And Stomach Problems Kitten Without Parasites, With Herpes And Diarrhea?

Kitten without parasites, with herpes and diarrhea? - herpes and stomach problems

My cat (about 10 weeks) and the vet a week ago and had to go to good health as parasites. always lived in a house (was born and rejected by the bottle from her mother FED) and not on parasites that nobody knows suspended. This is the case, however, have herpes. I gave him the lysine that I get from the vet twice a day, but not these days, because I saw no improvement and the vet said not to worry, unless severe symptoms or conjunctivitis. He has a runny nose. Anyway, given recently to highly liquid (usually liquid) stool is splashing noises. I looked and do not always see, parasites (all my cats in the house and adults are treated for fleas), play normally, and I'll keep hydrated with care. Diarrhea may be an interruption of lysine? Ive never heard of this problem before. I have tried to give a couple the night before and yogurt Spoon Full vain. I hope that we get to see the vet if tomorrow afternoonWhy do some arm rotate. Sorry for the length, I wonder whether anyone an idea what could have the problem? She eats a formula sensitive stomach, because what adults are eating and after those who could not get to be caught eating kittens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment