Pregnancy And Bipolar Disorder More Condition_symptoms Pregnancy And Bipolar Disorder?

Pregnancy and bipolar disorder? - pregnancy and bipolar disorder more condition_symptoms

I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder when I was a teenager. I am in my thirties and I am pregnant. I was in a small dose of SEROQUEL in the pregnancy. I have many posts from people here who are already pregnant and bipolar and had not taken medication during pregnancy to read. I like fall, my approach for the third quarter would be flat on Seroquel, but need help.

If anyone knows what anything is better, please let me know. I do not want to therapy because I do not think so. I believe that people are more likely to help those who need nothing from you, too. I also believe that most people can control their own bodies and how they feel, when to exercise them. Has anyone any idea?

Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment