Allergic Reaction To A Pedicure I Think I Have An Allergic Reaction And I Have No Idea What To Do About It?

I think I have an allergic reaction and I have no idea what to do about it? - allergic reaction to a pedicure

So I have this itch deodorant and as I was, however, began that night under his arm, but not so much ... The next day was like itching and redness and swelling. My shoulders are very angry and kills me. It's been 2 days and only get worse. I stayed with deodorant, when I began to feel itchy. What should I do? I feel very uncomfortable at the moment!

3 comments:

peaches said...

if you see something you ask a doctor if there is a med you whether your friends, the same or deodorant you can take to buy a new deodorant.there may be allergic, it's also the fact that you both can do

S. Sanz said...

I am allergic to anti-perspirant.

Deodorant sometimes. Deodar not apply after shaving. Use after shaving a first and wait a couple of hours.

However, the use Lanacane itch or something. If it does not go get a hydrocortisone cream. In general, you need a prescription though.

Anonymous said...

if you see something you ask a doctor if there is a med you whether your friends, the same or deodorant you can take to buy a new deodorant.there may be allergic, it's also the fact that you both can do

Post a Comment