Conair Thermal Spa Bath Mat Cheap Japanese (thermal) Straightening At Home (what Iron To Use)?

Japanese (thermal) straightening at home (what iron to use)? - conair thermal spa bath mat cheap

Hello.

I ordered a kit for thermal straightening of the Internet and their right to judge me, so I can not read the instructions on this issue to. I intend to do it myself and have questions about using the kind of iron. I have this board and I wonder whether there is enough (or should I buy a new one):

http://www.amazon.com/Conair-CS4JCS-Ceramic-Finish-Straightener/dp/B0000AHS9X

The score does not say, at 85 watts, but the specification as it is hot. I have some solder on the plate, and does not melt, so I think that the iron is less than 180 ° C set to max. If I need a new board of how much energy (and temperature?) I need to be found.

0 comments:

Post a Comment