Microsoft Flight Simulator X Key Code How Do You Call Out Emergency In Free Flight (Microsoft Flight Simulator X)?

How do you call out emergency in Free Flight (Microsoft Flight Simulator X)? - microsoft flight simulator x key code

I know how related emergency call ... I mean, he was already in the window of the ATC. But today, a free flight, and my engine has failed. But there was no way I can tell the Torre de Can u ... Please help me with this .. I refer to key or appropriated amount for the emergency procedures?
Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was never any games flight simulator. 98/02/04 or X. You have to land. also using your identity. The pro-gram does not know and do not ask ATC. Due to lack of fuel or outside your spa.

Tan You're going to land and taxi to the terminal or door.

I'm sorry.

Post a Comment