Homemade Tv Lift Need Video Out From Computer To Old TV/VCR (Homemade Tivo)?

Need video out from computer to old TV/VCR (Homemade Tivo)? - homemade tv lift

My goal is to use to record TV on your computer, then it's View on TV (Tivo Homemade)

My TV has) a coaxial input, the conventional video / audio inputs and outputs (yellow = video, red and white for audio. Sun 9 points, had 6 on the back side (3 on 3 for OUT) and 3 (IN).

I also have a video with ANT IN, TV output, and 9 points for audio / video. 6 on the back (3 of 3, a) and 3 (I think they are).

Do you have a PS3 and a DVD player. I am basically a video is cable and television. TV / DVD IN, PS3 back into the VCR.

I have the cable to the back of the computer Ant (Hauppauge, see pictures below), and I am able to watch and record TV on your computer. Now I need the video output from your computer to your TV or VCR. How do Iit?

The next came was an S-video connector video (yellow wine with Hauppauge) on your computer (S-Video Radeon, not the Hauppauge), which is connected to a TV and I was in a bit in a position to the image in to watch television, but was dark, blurry and I could not do anything if I know for a big folder around you. So ... Ideas?


Here are photos from the back of my computer. All 4 photos are the only photo I is on Twitter.
http://twitpic.com/photos/themaster408

1 comments:

jf said...

In theory, it is configured correctly.

You must be a signal cable to Hauppauge, where the team can feed you food on television. And it also seems to work for you anyway.

For video output, you want to use the S-video with ATI on an S-video on a TV or other connected devices. This would give the best settings for picture quality that you have.

The VGA and DVI to ATI is also a good choice, but suitable for connection to an HDTV. Since you are using an older TV, you do not have the ability to output resolution. Although VGA to composite (yellow) cable, if you want to try this method exist.

If the S does not work video, it looks more like a hardware-ISSue of a software. I would like your video card and display settings and set to accept this. Perhaps the solution is too-too high? Perhaps this question at the Forum team is and see if your computer guys have any ideas? But for me it looks like a software configuration that would qualify.

And I know, DVI, VGA, S-Video are all video options. You need to make separate audio output. We must, therefore, in the audio output on your computer (usually green) or a helmet for a signal to a TV. You want a stereo mini-system (Computer) and RCA (TV) cable. Here is an example of a case is to have http://www.amazon.com/Dayton-3-5RCA-12-3 ... - Take a look at the less expensive solutions, however.

Post a Comment